Mullum2Bruns Paddle 2018
- The 2018 Mullum2Bruns Paddle will be held on Sunday 27 May. Not long to go now!
- Registrations are now open. Why not Register Now?
- For information regarding start times, prices, shuttle bus arrangements and more visit our logistics page.
- The program contains everything you need to know about the Paddle in a nutshell.
- Check out the maps so that you know where to park, to check-in, to finish, and to collect your awards after you Paddle.
- To find out about the awards, participants' draw and raffle prizes, have a look at the awards and prize page.
- For those who prefer to enter on the day - here's the on-the-day registration form.
- Make sure that you are on our mailing list so that you can be updated on arrangements for the 2018 Paddle.
What is the Mullum2Bruns Paddle?
The Mullum2Bruns Paddle takes place on the Brunswick RIver, starting at Heritage Park Mullumbimby and finishing at the scout hall in Brunswick Heads, a distance of apporximately 10km. It is an annual event which provides fun and challenges for around 1000 people, while at the same time raising funds for three very worthwhile beneficiaries - Brunswick Surf Life Saving Club, Marine Rescue and Visitor Centre. What a great event the Paddle is! We have something for everybody, from laid back fun paddlers to elite athletes competing in challenge events, to flotillas of dragon boats. You can get an idea of all the various aspects of the day by watching this video of the 2016 Paddle.
MULLUM 2 BRUNS PADDLE from Property Shot Photography on Vimeo.